Keep Me Pretty Is not responsible for damages done to eye lashes due to mishandling of the product. If you are not familiar with how to apply eye lashes, please consult with a make-up artist or lash technician. We DO NOT recommend using 60 second BONDING GLUE with Keep Me Pretty Lashes. If done so please use a thin layer. Too much of the 60 second bonding glue will damages the hairs.
How to apply your luxury lashes:
Measure and Trim:
• Gently remove the eye lashes from tray
• DO NOT tug or pull on the hair’s.
• Measures eye lashes against your lash line, cut the outer and inner corners that exceed past your lash line.
• Apply mascara to your natural lash.
Apply Lash Glue
– Apply a thin layer of glue to the lash band, let the glue dry for about 25seconds or until the glue becomes sticky. DO NOT APPLY LASH WHILE GLUE IS STILL WET.
Apply and complete
– Apple your Lash directly above your lash line, be sure that your lashes are completely on your lash line and not lifting. If you see any lifting, apply more adhesive to the area of the land and hold It down.
Be sure to be gentle when applying and removing your lashes. A little shedding over time is natural. When removing lashes, remove adhesive as well and return the lashes back to the original packaging to avoid from collecting dust, bacteria etc…
Keep Me Pretty is committed to providing you with high quality products and services. Keep Me Pretty is not responsible for any adverse reactions including allergic reaction or infection.